CEVAtech, s.r.o. was established in 1993 as a Technology & Environment Consultant & Services company, especially focused at Cement Industry. It was formed to bring together the expertise of specialists in the areas of cement production, technological bottlenecks, project management, project evaluation, air protection, waste minimisation & recycling, energy policy and environmental legislation.
Company participates in the implementation of Projects in the field of waste to energy utilization in Cement Industry, and owns the know-how leading up to 97% main fuel replacement.
Company’s key staff team consists of experts with over 35 years experience in the following fields:
- Programme & Project management
- International Cooperation
- Environmental Legislation, Auditing, and Impact Assessment
- Waste Management & Processing, Soil Remediation
- RDF Production
- Air Emission Monitoring HW and SW
- Advisory, Consultant & Engineering Services in the field of Industrial Furnace operation, thermotechniques, energy efficiency measurements, evaluation, and auditing
- Locating Bottlenecks & Technology Optimisation in the field of Boilers, Industrial Furnace & Incinerator operation
- Design and Manufacturing of testing & sampling equipment (velocity and isokinetic probes, thermoelectric gas coolers, membrane, peristaltic and disc pumps, and RDF samplers etc.)